What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Old quarter tour
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PAL02
Paloma Halong Cruise combines oriental style with contemporary luxury. Together they are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing holiday. This two nights cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced kayaker alike. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
- A deluxe cruise with 20 ensuite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai harbor
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Cong Dam area - Vung Vieng village)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- English speaking guide
- Cooking demonstration
- Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- 2 Sunset parties on sundeck
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- All meals on board (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- On board insurance, tax and service charges.
- Price Excludes
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Endangered Primate Rescue Central - Valley - Hanoi
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel (8:00AM) and transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park (140km). Upon arrival, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued, the Ancient grotto.
Then trekking through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. At the end of the day, return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money