What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VIO01
A truly memorable experience awaits you on a cruise through delightful Halong Bay with Violet 2 days cruise. You will visit most attractive destinations on Halong Bay such as Cua Van Fishing Village, Titop island…. and enjoy various leisure activities in each destination: enjoy the clear water at Soi Sim beach, participate in Vietnamese Cooking Class or relax on Sundeck to watch magical sunset and sunrise over Halong Bay.
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay -Tien Ong Cave - Cua van village)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - cooking - Tai Chi)
- A luxury cruise with 6 cabins in total, daily departure from Royal Dock - Halong City
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for group tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees, taxes, service
- English speaking guide
- On board cooking class
- All meals on board
- Tai Chi class
- Price Excludes
- Visa fee
- Spa & Massage
- Peak season surcharge
- Other personal expenses
- Airfare, transportation & hotel
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Any drinks not mentioned on board
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hoi An - Cham island - Lang Beach - Hoi An
07:30AM Pick up at hotel (Hoi an city) to Cua Dai harbour
08:00AM Relaxing in fresh cool wind, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
08:30AM Arriving at Lang Beach.Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
10:00AM Swimming and snorkeling.
11:30 AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a sea food lunch
14:00 PM Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An
14:30 PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip
- Peak season surcharge: + 60usd/pax on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.30am on that morning.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
28 Dec 2018
15 Oct 2018
Cham Island is still a pristine island. The people here are friendly and hospitable. Most visitors come to this place to buy delicious seafood at a cheap price and dive into the coral. There are beautiful beaches but not very wide because of the deep water and many rapids. However, it is also attractive for those who love to explore the feeling of sea bath with high waves and high pressure. The feeling described by some visitors is that the massage is slightly stronger. Because the water is so deep, coral reefs are hard to see without scuba diving and coral reefs are not as good as some other places. Seafood is delicious and cheap, can be purchased as a gift
14 Oct 2018
Locally known as Cu Lao Cham, this is a small pristine island with amazing landscape. One of the upcoming places to see in Vietnam, the island is rich in marine biodiversity and comprises of many endangered species. A 30 minutes’ speedboat ride from Hoi An is all it takes to reach this Vietnam tourist attraction. The island is known for coral spotting, swimming, diving, and snorkelling. One should spend overnight in the island to experience the most photogenic sunrise. Don’t miss: Cruising, diving, snorkelling, and underwater photography
13 Aug 2018