What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VIP02
Victory Private Cruise is Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise. Victory Cruise 3 days visit Bai Tu Long Bay, rowing boat trip to visit Vung Vieng fishing village and chance to visit Amazing cave.
- A private deluxe cruise with 02 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau pier
- Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng - Amazing cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - bamboo boat - kayaking - swimming - cooking - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12.0 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Victory Private Cruise is Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Tea and coffee
- Welcoming drink
- Tour guide on board
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by private car
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, Br=Brunch)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Surprising Cave
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard Carina Cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Stellar Cruise
- Day 2: Maze Cave - Cua Van Floating Village - Pearl Farm
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cua Van floating Village.
- Arrive Cua Van Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
12:00 approx Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Stellar Cruise
- Day 3: Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Lunch - Halong - Hanoi
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
21 Sep 2018
19 Apr 2018
Had an amazing time on The AClass Stellar cruise. The staff was exceptional and our tour guide was amazing. He gave use a brief history of Vietnam as well as a spot on descriptions of the tourists sites we went to. He was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Always had a smile on his face and easy to understand. I would highly recommend this cruise and it’s staff to anyone who is looking to go to Ha long Bay. The boat was comfortable and the food was fabulous.
24 Mar 2018
02 Jan 2018
My two friends and I spent 2 nights on the Stellar boat and had an incredible experience. We were picked up around noon from the dock by Tom "Cruise" and met Tony and rest of the fantastic crew. The rooms were very clean, the food was tasty and filling (the chefs went out of their way to take care of those with special dietary needs), and the drinks well made. During the trip we: -Explored and swam in the beautiful Halong Bay -Saw a floating village -Went squid fishing (though no luck) -Enjoyed the sunset party -Saw the sunrise and did tai chi on the upper deck in the morning -Watched a magic show by the charming Tony every night -Saw the full moon and stars over the bay -Visited a pearl farm -Saw limestone caves Our favorite part however was kayaking out to a beautiful secluded lagoon through some sea caves, to enjoy a peaceful moment of zen while listening to the sounds of waves and birds. Sitting at the front of the boat with our feet dangling as we glided across the ocean in the warm sun will forever be with us. We would highly recommend this cruise to families, backpackers, and groups alike, as the crew took great care of everyone!