What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VAP02
Following in the tradition of our entire fleet, the Valentine Premium offers luxurious accommodation, professional and friendly service, fine Vietnamese and Western cuisine and an itinerary designed to maximize your holiday pleasure. There are only two very spacious cabins at 22 square meters each. In addition to their generous size, all the cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, which not only contain a large shower with rainfall and handheld massage showers but a full bath with Jacuzzi as well
- A luxury cruise with 2 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Cua Van village - Luom Bo - Titop island)
- Luxurious service and activities: cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi
- Perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 19 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Only 02 Valentine Premium with 19 square meter for each Window with nice view.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Private car from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Insurance
- Price Excludes
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hotel - Thu Bon Wharf - Tra Nhieu Village - Hoi An
08:00am You will be collected at your hotel lobby and transferred to the meeting point. Along Hoai river, you will have a chance to visit Tra Nhieu village by cycling over the bridge. Here you will have a brief introduction to the history, traditional handicraft of the village such as: farming, fishing, poultry and livestock breeding, sleeping mat making.... After that, you will be taken in a boat with local fisherman to learn how to cast a net, catch fish, shrimp, crap…Have lunch with special dishes at the local house. Bid farewell to the local fishermen. Continue riding bicycle to the wharf and back to Hoi An by boat. End the tour.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.0
16 Apr 2018
30 May 2017
You need to get here at daybreak as by 7.30-8.00am things will have quietened.The area is very busy with landings and fish auctions before those times.Don't get in the way!There are very few tourists around.I noticed that most of boats are staffed by men but the sales are conducted by women.You may be lucky and see a rare species of fish.The bridge in the background of some photos has long been completed.If,travelling from Hoi An you will cross it.
30 Mar 2017
We took an early morning walk through the fishing village, watching the fish being unloaded and sold at the quayside. Not touristy but great to watch people going about their normal life. A real insight into the Vietnamese life.
04 Jan 2017
We walked thru out the village, did some shopping from the gracious people, gifts to take home, watched them working on a boat, awesome how they make the boats! Loved the hand make items you could buy in the little shops, chop stick holders, chains carved boxes with inlaid shell. Special people too!
28 Oct 2016