What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31UNI01
Unicharm Cruise offers 2 days 1 night for travelers who wish explore the hidden area of Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay – the additional parts of the Wonder of Halong Bay and the World Biosphere reserved area. Book your trip with Unicharm Cruise today to enjoy a charming journey through this beautiful bay.
- Experience a unique itinerary on 4 star cruise in Lan Ha bay
- Enjoy delicious lunch served on board with seafood and Vietnamese cuisine
- Join exciting activities (kayaking/rowing bamboo boat, cooking demonstration, fishing, swimming, taichi)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Kayaking, Swimming, Cooking class, Biking.
- Accommodation in deluxe air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries ( Breakfast=B, Lunch = L, Dinner=D)
- Price Excludes
- A/C transfer Hanoi- Hai Phong- Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- All other services not stated above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh -Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Trang An - Hoa Lu - Hanoi
07.30 - 8.00: Our English speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel as scheduled. Use the expressway from Hanoi to Ninh Binh in comfort and time-saving
10.00: The first stop is Tam Coc town. Stay at Chez Loan, one of the most famous restaurants in Tam Coc. To take the bikes for local discovery.
10.15 - 12.00: We start to visit Tam Coc – Bich Dong, local village by bike, nearly 1.5 hours. There will be 3 stopovers in the bike ride:
The first is visiting Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient pagoda located in the mountain cave.The second stop is the Dam Khe local village, located in the middle of the village, to have a vivid image of lifestyle in here. The third stop is an outdoor museum (Co Vien Lau). This is a complete complex of an ancient village of Vietnamese with real houses.
12.15: Returning to Chez Loan Restaurant for lunch, relax or play some billiard set. At the meal, guests will have chance enjoy specialties of Ninh Binh that is goat meat, rolled with some herbs.
13.00 - 14.45: After lunch and rest, start cruising on Tam Coc in nearly 2 hours. The hand-rowed boats will take visitors between rice fields, through three water caves (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba).
15.00: Visitors will say goodbye Tam Coc to move to the historical land of Trang An – Hoa Lu, is the first place of original capital of The Grande Viet (Vietnam today).
15.20: Reaching Hoa Lu town where was the first capital of feudal nation Grande Viet located officially. Here you will visit two temples of the two kings (King Dinh and King Lee) who founded Vietnam 1000 years ago, before moving the capital to Thang Long (Hanoi today).
16.00: Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay that locates on a bank of river for a tea breaking. Here you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30-19.00: Back to the hotel, end of services.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money