What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SWB03
This trip is just within 3 days and 2 nights but it will bring you an experience like no others. Go for wandering through the typical villages of Red River delta on push bike, slowly enjoy crossing through lush rice paddy fields to see how Vietnamese are farming actually works. Overnight at Paddy Home , the teracota house located right in village with good quality facilities; enjoy tasty dinner cooked by local family and serve in local hospitality style. Final night on Swan Cruise to discover amazing of dragon bay. Just a couple days enjoy our unique program you will be able to sketch the culture portrait of Vietnam.
- Staying overnight in country side bungalow serving following homestay style
- Cycling around beautiful rural area where you will discover authentic local culture
- Cruising around amazing bay, swimming on crystal water of Halong bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Homestay with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Sharing Cruise on Halong bay
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner), Vietnamese foods
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Bicycle for cycling around village in Dong Trieu
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent / single customer service.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guarantee
- Price Excludes
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation (book in next step)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- VAT & bank charge
- Extra food and beverages.
- Pre and post accommodations
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
07 Dec 2018
Super friendly host, route in Halong Bay away from tourists, hearty meals, varied and tasty. In addition, I noted at the time of booking that my daughters were vegan, they were served dishes as varied taking into account their tastes. Staff caring. Boat with human dimensions, we were not more than 25 people. In short, I strongly advise.
30 Aug 2018
09 Aug 2018
We have just returned from a 3 day 2 night cruise. It was amazing from start to finish. The guides were top quality. They were always at hand to deal with any queries or requirements.The boat was luxurious. The food plentiful and delicious. It is well worth doing the 3 day cruise as you get to kayak further into the bay where it is much quieter. The kayaking was particularly impressive. We got engaged whilst on the boat and the crew did all they could to make it perfect, including decorating the cabin with candles, flowers and a nice bottle of wine. The whole experience was unforgettable. It was the highlight of a magical holiday. We would love to come back in the future and use Swan Cruises.