What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SIG01
Signature Cruise spending most of time to discover charm and tranquility beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay on leisure activities such as kayaking, swimming, visiting limestone karst landscapes, explore Thien Canh Son cave..... which promise to bring the most truly experience by yourself. This is also occasion to visit Vung Vieng Village and the fisher’s daily life with primary features and local girls wearing traditional costume who are living here.
- A luxury cruise with 12 suite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Explore one of beautiful landscape, cave on Halong Bay, relax and spend a romantic night on Cruise
- Take part in chef’s cooking demonstration decoration and try your skills in traditional Vietnamese cooking.
- Gain and enhance your health by Tai chi Class in morning and others activities on boat.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/AShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Signature Cruise
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- All meals as indicated in itinerary( B= Breakfast / L= Lunch/ D= Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (bookable)
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Gala Dinner: USD 55/pax ( Special Occasion: Christmas – 24/12, New Year’s Eve – 31/12)
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- All other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Gai harbor
07:30: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international harbour
08:00: Embark Dragon Bay Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet…and learn about geological formation of Halong Bay
10:00: Arrive at Vung Vieng fishing village, explore this area by rowing bamboo boat with the local people, visit fish farm and pearl farm.
11:15: Cruise to Cong Do area, passing by Duck islet, Luoc islet…
11: 30: Have lunch and relax on board
13:00: Visit Thien Canh Son cave, explore the bay by kayaking and relax on the beach.
15:00: Cruise back toward harbor.
17:00: Disembark and say goodbye to the crew.
17.15: Get on transportation back Hanoi (only for those who booked transfer with us).
20:00 - 20:30 Drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
29 Aug 2019
31 Jul 2019
Chuyến đi thật sự ấn tượng! Cảnh quan rất đẹp, nhân viên nhiệt tình, đồ ăn ngon... Tôi thực sự ấn tượng với bạn hướng dẫn viên tên Ngọc, một cô gái trẻ trung nhưng rất hiểu biết và mến khách. Tôi sẽ giới thiệu tour này cho bạn bè và người thân của tôi.
17 Nov 2017
There are two stories that come from travelers who have gone to Ha Long Bay. One is bad Too many boats, I even heard of rats on ships and one is good. Dragon Legend was definitely on the good side. Nice ship I was on the Dragon Legend II which traveled to a less crowded part of the bay. The crew was attentive and fun. Picking the right company makes all the difference in the world. This one may cost a bit more than some of the others but it's worth it.
27 Sep 2017
This was a wonderful trip! The boat was extremely clean and very well taken care of. The activities were well organized with enough time for relaxing, eating, picture taking and even a massage on the boat! The massage was very well priced and they did an excellent job. The food was tasty and plentious. The tour guide wore so many hats but was very effective at his job. Our 14 and 10 year old were with us and they just loved it! We will certainly go back and will stay longer. Excellent tour!