What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31RPC01
Royal Palace Cruise offer the interesting trip through Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay with many exciting activities such as cave discovering, kayaking, sunset party, Tai Chi, cooking class, experience being a King or Queen in traditional dress
- A deluxe cruise with 12 cabins, daily departure from Halong
- A trip combines Halong and Bai Tu Long bay
- Visit to Sung Sot cave, Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Activities : Kayaking, sunset party, Tai Chi, cooking class, experience being a King or Queen in traditional dress
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe room with mountain view
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Price per person based on sharing Deluxe room with moutain view
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome Drinks
- Water on bus, cabin
- Kayaking, cooking show
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Happy Hours, Tai Chi lesson
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Private car
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services
- Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thai villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, landscape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Mai Chau valley - Hanoi
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17:00
17h00. Tour finishes.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
28 Dec 2018
02 Oct 2018
14 Dec 2017
A tourist guide took us for a bicycle tour in the surrounding area. we rode through paddy fields. we witnessed the amount of hard work of these farmers as it was harvesting season. however, they looked happy and healthy.