What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ROS01
The Rosa Cruise proudly offers the new premier cruise experiences in Halong Bay which combines the most modern and greatest comfort. Wishing to provide customers the best culinary and premium cruise experiences. With 2-day cruise tour, you will join an interesting itinerary : floating fishing village - pearl farm - Amazing Cave and some exciting activities are waiting for you.
- Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village and Amazing Cave
- Taking part in exciting activities: rowing boat, kayaking, swimming...
- Cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay and the fascinating rock formations in the bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Meals on board
- Insurance on-board
- Kayaking or rowing boat
- English speaking guide
- Cooking class on cruise
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Shuttle bus around the trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- All services and items not mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau harbor - Halong Bay
07:30 – 08:30: Optional shuttle bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor
12:15 Welcome to RosaCruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin
12:30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00: You at Tung Gau Area. The airy and fresh air, cool breezes, blue sea and sky, and natural seascape will captivate any visitors setting foot here. Especially, Tung Gau of Lan Ha Bay is extremely suitable for enjoying kayaking and swiming and then Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village
17.30: Come back to our Rosa Cruise and relax.
19:30: Time for dinner enjoying special foodon the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Rosa Cruise
- Day 2: Sung Sot Cave - Tuan Chau harbor - Hanoi
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00: Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00: Rosa Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money