What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PWH02
Petit White Dolphin private cruise 3 days 2 nights is the best choice for an unforgettable holiday! Spectacular views of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long bay along the journey with various interesting travel experiences will never fail to impress your and your beloved. One of the most attractive destinations is Vung Vieng floating village - a peaceful and typical fishing village. With various activities around, you can freely discover many interesting things not only from this village but also from surrounding area.
- Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat
- Admire the fascinating rock formations in Bai Tu Long bay
- Take part in interesting activities on boat: cooking class, playing chess, night fishing
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price per person taking private tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Set-menu meals
- Insurance on board
- English speaking tour guide on board
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Transfer to and from Halong by mini bus
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Price Excludes
- Tips and gratuity
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and other services not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Kenh Ga Hot Spring - Phat Diem Cathedral - Hanoi
In the morning, our guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 and transfer to Ninh Binh (90km). Upon arrival, visit Kenh Ga Hotspring with its limestone mountains. Take a boat trip on the Hoang Long River as it winds through verdant rice fields and Karsts Limestone Mountain to see Kenh Ga floating village.
After lunch, visit Phat Diem Cathedral, is the Center of Catholicism in North Vietnam and also an attractive tourist site. Explore numerous stone sculptures which are on the inside and outside walls with a large bell cast nearly 2 tons, four roof and 6 sets of iron wooden pillars and then return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 23 reviews
Value for money
15 Oct 2018
We enjoyed a cruise on an old river barge at Kenh ga. It was fantastic motoring though the villages and lives of the people and also into the upper reaches. Again, the scenery and rock formations were amazing. The swim at the island was refreshing afterwards.
12 Sep 2018
We really enjoyed our time on this very special boat. I don't normally stay in hotels as fancy as this boat. Our room was half the bottom level of the boat. It has two queen size beds, a sitting area and a bathroom complete with a spa bath. The whole side of the room is windows so you can lie in bed and enjoy the wonderful view. May was an amazing host and took us to see a cave and a floating villiage. We got to use kayaks and for one of the dinners were were shown how to roll spring rolls.
31 Aug 2018
We had a great time on the Petit White dolphin. Smooth pick up and drop off in a comfortable mini bus with good air conditioning. The Petit White dolphin itself is very well presented and clean. The rooms are beautiful with large bathrooms, comfy beds and again great air con. Plenty of sun loungers and chairs on the deck, plus a bar and restaurant inside. All staff are very polite and friendly, great service with a smile and nothing is too much trouble. Food was great, and so much of it too. Drinks are a little pricey, would advise taking your own drinking water. We enjoyed all the little excursions and you get plenty of time for swimming and kayaking. Just wish we got to say a proper good bye, but thanks again guys we had a great time!!
29 Aug 2018
We visited Kenh Ga to go to the hot springs and the pool but the resort is really in bad shape. So we only visited the village along the river. It was fun because the place is charming, the locals were very friendly and we made lovely pictures. This cathedral is just amazing. It was far more what ive expected. If you have time to come here - do it.
18 Aug 2018
Good cruise with a not to big ammount of people on a great looking JuNk (boat) we had lovely activities, like making springrolls, fishing, kayaking, swimming, boattour, all great and not to long or to short. Only con for us was the guide, who didnt speak English very well and therefore had a hard time answering questions or preferences. But in the end all went well and everybody had a blast!!