What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PDS02
A three day, two night cruise on Perla Dawn Sails is the best choice for those who are looking for an extraordinary adventure to the less touristic of Lan Ha Bay. You will experience many exciting activities such as swimming, cave exploring, dining on top deck, all while sailing through undiscovered waters and islands in the beautiful poetic Lan Ha Bay.
- An “off-the-beaten-path” cruise in Lan Ha Bay – the isolated part of Halong Bay
- Luxurious and well-equipped cabins, en- suite bathroom with both standing shower and bath tub
- Various activities: swimming, kayaking, bamboo boat ride, fishing village visit, cycling, cooking demonstration
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury en-suite bathroom cabin with private balcony
- All meals on boat: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard
- A bottle of wine in Grand Suite Balcony cabin
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Kayaking, Swimming & Bamboo boat
- Sunset party
- Dinner on top deck
- Night squid fishing
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Price Excludes
- Massage and Spa
- Luxury Limousine Hanoi – Lan Ha – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
24 Jul 2018
We went on the overnight cruise, and next time we will definitely take the longer option. Considering this cruise has only been operating for a short time, we were delighted with the overall cruise in the UNESCO-listed environment of Lan Ha Bay. Our cabin was pure luxury with high quality furnishings and a small balcony with a table and chairs. The staff were extremely efficient, warm and welcoming and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. We started with a wonderful lunch while sailing through the pristine waters. The overnight cruise offered a varied selection of activities including a bamboo boat trip to caves, kayaking and swimming, and onboard activities including Tai Chi and cooking. Dinner on deck was a bonus. If you are looking for an alternative cruise to the overcrowded Ha Long Bay, this is the cruise for you. Trish and Gordon, Australia.
18 Jul 2018
Cannot say enough about this 3 day, 2 night tour. Extremely well organized, great itinerary. The itinerary was excellent - we went to several gorgeous locations that have been very favorite spots, but additionally spent the second day of ours in a secluded location for biking, kayaking and swimming. It was spectacular. Service that is excellent, attentive and friendly crew. Food was superb! They aslo had a birthday cake to my dad on dinner which was so wonderful. We will recommend this cruise if everyone wanna stay away from the husble and enjoy the beauty, tranquil of Lan Ha Bay.