What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PAR01
The Luxury Paradise Cruise offers 17 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing the spectacular scenery of the “Bay of Descending Dragons”. The top deck serves as a perfect place to enjoy lingering in the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong Bay with a 360° view while benefiting from the presence of a ‘Moonlight Bar”, thus promising unforgettable and thoroughly relaxing moments. Celebrated for being the only Cruisers in Halong Bay to provide complete spa facilities with dry sauna, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments, Paradise Luxury boat disposes of Spa facilities aiming at reviving your senses and nurturing your well-being.
- Most of cabins and suites offer private balcony with ultimate view of the bay
- Interesting itinerary: Tuan Chau - Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong Bay - Amazing cave
- Offering a genuine yet rewarding experience- paradise cruising experience in Halong Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Private tour price, min=2 pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunche, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Paradise Luxury cruise
- Price Includes
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in the cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea, and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Price Excludes
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi(bookable)
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 5-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- Hanoi Centre - Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum - Tran Quoc Pagoda - Vietnam museum of ethnology - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarters
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 42 reviews
Value for money
09 May 2019
Enjoyed the full day tour to all the great sites of Hanoi City. Traffic is crazy and the Cyclo ride was quite a adventure through the Historical district. Love all the historical sights and also visit the Museum. Certainly recommend this tour.
02 May 2019
26 Apr 2019
The full day city tour is a good way to indoctrinate yourself to Hanoi. The mausoleum is pretty, the prison is informational, and the ride around Hanoi is nice. Our guide spoke very good English and, along with our driver, was an excellent host. They both took care of us very well.
24 Apr 2019
31 Mar 2019
It was fun and our tour guide was good and friendly easy to understand because she speak so well in english.. and she treat us on a railway station cafe even though its not in our itenerary... she explains well the different culture and places in hanoi