What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31OAS02
Ready for this unique experience then board Oasis Bay Classic Cruise, for 3 days & 2 nights exploring the breathtaking and peaceful view of Halong bay. Start cruising and enjoy our special feast of Vietnamese dishes while the cruise slowly slide on the romantic waves of Halong Bay. Relax on the sundeck or take part in our activities as kayaking in Ho Dong Tien, swimming, visiting Sung Sot cave and pearl farm, cooking class. With Oasis Bay Classic Cruises excellent service in hospitality you will feel home. The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
- Explore Surprise Cave - the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay
- Enjoy a full day to visit Pearl farm and kayaking in Ho Dong Tien
- Relax with many interesting activities such as kayaking, swimming, squid fishing, Tai Chi, etc.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 16m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fruits and local wine party
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide onboard
- Welcome drink, juice, tea and coffee in the morning
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in the Cabin
- Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
- All meals mentioned above (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast)
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioning, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Shuttle transfer for Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, and other specific wishes that can be made on prior request only
- All service that are not clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Bat Trang - Dong Ho - Van Phuc
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00 to start a spectacular trip to the most famous traditional villages in Vietnam. Many visitors have been seduced by rich in handcraft products which are made dexterous, hardworking and creative qualities of the Vietnamese people. Villages in the vicinity of Hanoi are the cradle of skilled crafts, folk arts and traditional festivals.
The first stop is the pottery village of Bat Trang to see how the beautiful ceramic products are made. Continue to Dong Ho, famous for its wooden paintings. Local lunch in Dong Ho.
Afternoon tour to Van Phuc, a silk village is a great place to silk cloth being produced on the loom .There is a showroom where you can buy silk by the meter, much more exciting that buying it in the shops. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money