What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31OAS01
This tour is specially designed for explorers who want to fully discover the Gulf of Tokin. You will experience in Halong Bay with most beautiful destinations such as Surprising cave and different shaped islets. This is one great opportunity to challenge your skill with local methods of fishing and kayaking. Along the journey, you can join our Tai Chi classes in every morning and enjoy the view of sunrise at the same time.
- Taking the time to soak up the beauty of Halong Bay
- Exploring the thousands of limestone islands scattered amidst the clear, turquoise waters
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night squid fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : 20m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Discover the tocal culture of ethnic minonities, stay with locals, enjoy breathtaking views.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fruits and local wine party
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide onboard
- Welcome drink, juice, tea and coffee in the morning
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in the Cabin
- Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
- All meals mentioned above (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast)
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioning, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Shuttle transfer for Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, and other specific wishes that can be made on prior request only
- All service that are not clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Bike to Buoc Village
Pick up at hotel in Hanoi at 08.00AM then drive southwest to Mai Chau, the gateway to the impressive mountainous area of northern Vietnam. The drive is very nice with stunning view of mountains, valleys, sugarcane farms and rice paddies. We would have a stop en route for refreshment. Upon arrival in Mai Chau we have a lunch stop in Pom Coong, a village of Thai ethnic minority. We will have lunch in a local house. After lunch, we embark on a biking on village road to Buoc, a village of Thai minority group. We will have dinner and overnight in a traditional stilt-house of a Thai family.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Bike on back road to Mai Chau
Breakfast in the home stay and then we start biking on beautiful country road through scenic villages of Thai minority. We will have lunch in a local house in Xo village. After lunch we continue riding to Pom Coong village. Dinner and overnight in Pom Coong Village.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Mai Chau – Ninh Binh
Breakfast and free at leisure to cycle around in the Mai Chau valley or shopping for Thai handmade fabric. Lunch in Mai Chau. After lunch we drive to Ninh Binh. Stop on the way for a beautiful ride through countryside. Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Ninh Binh – Hanoi
Biking from the hotel to Hoa Lu, the first capital of Vietnam date back from 8th century. Visit the temples and climb some hundred steps to the top of a mountain for a great view over the “Halong Bay on the rice field”. After here we bike through an amazing area of limestone mountains uprising on rice paddies. After 1hr riding we reach Tam Coc. Lunch in local restaurant and then enjoy an interesting rowing boat trip on river to explore the Halong Bay on the rice paddies. Drive back to Hanoi. Trip concludes.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
10 Feb 2019
Wow such an amazing tour with our guide. He was very knowledgeable and so friendly. The bike ride was so fun and relaxing definitely must do. The mountain trek to the cave was also incredible. The views were stunning
26 Oct 2017
We took a day tour fom Hanoi to Mai Chau. It's a vey beautiful place so different from other areas we have seen in Vietnam. Moving around in the area on bikes was very nice, and it really gave us time to stop and look at the beautiful stilthouses, ricefields and butterflies. But the trip from Hanoi is a quite long, so the trip longer 3 days which will be better