What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honeymoon couples
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAE02
A trip to Northern Vietnam would not complete without a tour to the breathtaking Halong Bay, or the bay of descending dragons, which is considered the seventh natural wonder of the world in an incomparable coastal area of 1600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone islands in various shapes. Experiencing Halong Bay on Lavender Elegance Cruise, you will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and magnificent natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and people.
- Enjoy the 4-star Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Take part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, cooking class, cave discovering, etc.
- Cruise among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprising) Cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English-speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (02 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 02 dinners)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Onboard insurance
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
05 Dec 2018
Very pleasant stay. We were only a group of eight. The cruise was clean with friendly and welcoming staff. Canoeing was a top experience for me - could be even longer (lasted 30 min.) Great food with lovely presentation:-)
Jared SK T
05 Dec 2018
our guide for Halong Bay has a great sense of humour and has a good command of English. Knowledgeable of area and very helpful. Take good care of the group well. Arrow used to be a chef at his family business of his hometown. With a degree in tourism, he has a great future. Would definitely recommend him.
05 Dec 2018
Went for the 3 day option at Halong, rooms were nice and comfy, hot water for shower is hot. Open the balcony door and you can have a view of the bay, sunset is especially charming! Very peaceful and tranquil. Our guide whom picked us up at the meetup point and from there we took a bus ride to the bay. Very friendly and accomodating to our needs! He is the kind of guide that will look out for everyone and ensure we are having a good time! Speaks decent english as well! Do request for him if you do book a tour here!
05 Dec 2018
Nice trips Nice tour. He was very friendly and helpful and very good English. I really enjoyed my trip with my friend in Halong bay. The foods were very delicious and plentiful. The cabin was clean and comfortable. I would recommend to my friends
05 Dec 2018
Amazing tour guide, very knowledgeable and informative of Halong Bay and Vietnam in general. He took great care of us! We had a fantastic time on the cruise, the scenery, trips to the different islands and food were all incredible, we didn’t want to leave! 11/10 for this tour :)