What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LHL02
Lan Ha Bay is the best place to relax, swimming & kayaking.... Known for its pristine beaches and diverse ecosystems, the Lan Ha Bay gives you the opportunity to be one with nature and soak in the atmosphere. With Lan Ha Legend Cruise 3 days, you not only explore this beautiful bay with many interesting activities but also experience great customer services, great staff attitude and a warm friendly environment with plenty of charm, chic design, modern comfort and modern facilities.
- Exploring Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay with beautiful scenery
- Biking & trekking through Viet Hai Villages - this is amazing original village in Cat Ba national park
- Kayaking around Dark & Bright cave located under water a millions of years ago, the most beautiful lagoon in Lan Ha bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Bike on second day
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking on the second day
- Day boat on the second day
- All meal on board as itinerary
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- A/C time: after dinner to 7.00 AM next morning
- Price Excludes
- Pickup and Transfers by shuttle bus
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Wedding package (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Hoa Cuong area - Ba Hang fishing village - Thien Cung Cave - Tuan Chau - Hanoi
07.15-08.45: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
10.00: Have a break en-route at a Rest Stop in Hai Duong City. Relax, have a cup of tea or coffee, or take a look around the arts and crafts center within 25 minutes. It is also time for our driver to take a short rest after 2 hours driving in order to ensure the safety of the trip.
12.15: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Check-in and embark on our cruise. The cruise leaves Tuan Chau Harbor for an incredible trip to explore the beauty of Halong Bay.
12.30: Lunch is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising towards Hoa Cuong area. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Halong Bay such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock, Fighting Cock Rock, Lu Huong Islet. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
14.00: Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Halong Bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, Hoa Cuong presents to you a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. Just like a sleeping princess, it is waiting for you to wake up.
Especially, you will see an a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb, which is then called Thumb Rock. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in Halong. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures of this place.
14.30: The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village but now villagers have moved to another area. Exploring the hidden charm of the gorgeous Ba Hang in 45 minutes by kayaking
15.15: Back to Halong Sen Cruises and continue the exciting trip to the next stop.
15.30: Arrive at Thien Cung cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Together with our best guide, you will explore this unique and magnificent museum of natural arts elaborately created by the magic hands of Mother Nature.
16.15: On the way back to harbor, you will be participating in a cooking class to make fresh spring roll demonstrated by our chef on the sundeck. You also have chance to enjoy Vietnamese lotus tea served with delicious candied lotus seeds.
The lovely subtle bitterness of the tea and the nice elegant sweetness of candied lotus seeds mingle in a perfect way, creating an unforgettable taste lingering in your mouth. Delicacy, elegance and sophistication of the two specialties make Vietnamese people proud of their own unique culture. Also take the chance to learn how to make the tea in traditional way through a nice demonstration from our expert.
17.00: The boat arrives at pier. End of the itinerary and transfer back to Hanoi.
- The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
- Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
- Wifi & Internet signal will be not good because we go to pristine places in the bay
- Please pay for services charges when you bring your own beverages
- Check-in time: 1.00 PM
- Check-out time: 9.30 AM
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money