What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, couple, friend, honey moon, family...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LRR01
La Regina Royal cruise, the charming younger sister of La Regina Legend cruise, is not merely as elegant and luxurious in every detail as her sister, but also youth-oriented with a cozy atmosphere and a delightful blend of traditional Vietnamese design. A cruise trip with La Regina Royal is a combination of the bay’s most magnificent scenery, local attractions, and onboard amenities. Get ready for your most unforgettable moment on La Regina Royal.
- Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
- Discover hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and authentic local floating village.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking in Halong
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold towels
- 01 bottles of water / guest /night on-board
- Spacious air conditioner cabins and en-suite bathrooms
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, Br=Brunch)
- Price Excludes
- Tips and beverages
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng Fishing Village
7:30 - 8:30 Optional shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Halong Bay.
12:45 Check in aboard with Welcome Cocktail from crew member while manager introduces the safety briefing and the boat cruising forward to the Bai Tu Long bay.
13:15 Let your vacation start with a delicious lunch set menu in restaurant
15:30 Visiting Vung Vieng floating fishing village, one of the biggest village in Halong Bay, you will have the chance to learn about the living of fishermen and feel free with some optional activities: bamboo boat or kayaking. Beside having experienced daily life of fishermen, guests will stop over Pearl Village and cannot keep their eyes out of lovely jewelry made from pearl.
17:30 - 19:00 Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “Happy Hour” – 30% Discount off all drinks onboard
18:30 Cooking class on sundeck with the Deep Fried Spring rolls, one of the unique flavor of Vietnamese food.
19:30 Dinner will be served on sundeck.
21:00 Feel free to relax on boat, join Squid fishing at the area of Reception deck or singing karaoke on sundeck.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: La Regina Royal Cruise
- Day 2: Thien Canh Son cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi
06:15 Start your day with the Taichi on sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast served in dining room.
07:45 Discover Thien Canh Son cave where located on top of the mountain, contain the long history of geological value and natural beauty. Recommend you bring camera and wear sports shoes for hiking.
09:00 - 9:30 Back to the main boat for relaxing and check out at the reception, please put all your luggage at the outside of your cabin door, the crew member will help to bring luggage on land.
9:30 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
11:00 Disembark at the harbor. Get on the shuttle bus and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money