What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, solo traveler, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAP01
Relax in a Oriental style and modern design. La Paci Cruises combines modern beauty and comfort with 10 en-suite fully equipped spacious cabins, bars, elegant dining area and spectacular sundecks. Ships three decks measure 35m x 8.5m with a wood and iron design providing for a cozy and luxurious sailing atmosphere. Professional crew and friendly staff are dedicated to providing you personal service for a memorable, unique and safe cruising experience in Lan Ha Bay.
- Taking a special trip to explore Lan Ha Bay within 2-day
- Joining many exciting activities: kayaking, swimming, rowing bamboo boat, cooking class, fishing
- Visiting Dark and Bright Cave and islets, a wild and mysterious beauty of the World Heritage
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking demonstrations
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Fishing equipment, exciting games
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat,Swimming (if the weather permits)
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Price Excludes
- Roundtrip Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi by shuttle bus (bookable in next step)
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour pric
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay
9:15 Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter by shuttle bus. Short break half way.
11:30 The passengers have a chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. You can take special tea at La Paci Cruises lounge by warm welcome
12:00 Arrive La Paci Office, transfer by tender to La Paci Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Halong Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see alighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
16:00 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
- From October to May: You can start your journey to explore Ba Trai Dao Beach, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
- From June to September : We progress to Tra Bau area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Paci Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
18:30 Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
21:30 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: La Paci cruise
- Day 2: Dark and Bright Cave - Got Ferry Terminal - Hanoi
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:30 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served
08:30 Visit Dark and Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
09:45 Back to our boat, relax before checking out
11:00 Lunch is served on board
12:00 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
15:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip
Meals: B, Br
- Show your passport when check in
- Bring hat, suncream, sun glasses,…..
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departuring
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money