What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAP04
With L’Azalée Premuim Cruise, you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of cruising between the awe-inspring limestone formations and experiencing firsthand the local culture within the traditional floating villages. Your are amongst the islands, bays and beaches of Halong Bay - a UNESCO World Heritage-listed destination.
- Enjoy the very peaceful atmosphere on the water
- Adventure and kayak inside this cave of varying brightness
- Visit some of the most visited attractions: Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Soi Sim Island...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
One deluxe cabin with king-sized bed
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- English speaking guide
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Private transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Meals on-board as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees, VAT taxes and service charge
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Surcharges USD 35 per person for Gala Dinner on 24th and 31st Dec
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
10.00: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the comfort break on way to Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town.
Have dinner & overnight in hotel with night activities
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 9 kms
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai Village to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Sapa - Bac Ha market - Lao Cai - Hanoi
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at local restaurant
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax before transfer back Hanoi.(Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.9
26 Apr 2019
15 Mar 2019
This tour visited both Sapa and Bac Ha Market. Sapa was nice with trekked Cat Cat village and visit some village of minority people. And Bac Ha market was amazing also, The traditional dress of the Flower Hmong women is truly a vibrant experience of color and flare. On a sunny Sunday, you will have an amazing opportunity to see how these people dress, craft, sell, trade, and live.
14 Mar 2019
I have been Bac Ha on Sunday . It's really interesting. Before visiting Bac Ha, Visit Sapa with cat cat village and Tay's minority. bac ha is much more larger with a lot of things to sell, from clothes, food, vegetable, animal like chicken, pig, dog, buffalo, etc.
18 Jan 2019
I had 3 days 2 nights tour to Sapa and Bac Ha market, It was so nice, Bac Ha was excellent for buying the hand embroidered textiles of the various hill tribes in Northern Vietnam. Tour guide talked with me a lot about culture.
11 Jan 2019