What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAP03
The entire trip is one exiting and fascinating excursion. Halong Bay features a variety of interesting sights including limestone caves anf grottos, remote islands, secluded ehite sandy beaches, fishing villages and much more. We can take you to the untamed western islets down towards Cat Ba and its national park for some "off the beaten trach" adventure or we can explore the more frequented but just as spectacular central isles.
- Enjoy the very peaceful atmosphere on the water
- Adventure and kayak inside this cave of varying brightness
- Visit some of the most visited attractions: Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Soi Sim Island...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
One deluxe cabin with king-sized bed
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- English speaking guide
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Meals on-board as mentioned in itinerary
- Private transfer Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi
- Entrance fees, VAT taxes and service charge
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Surcharges USD 35 per person for Gala Dinner on 24th and 31st Dec
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
6:30 - 7:00 – Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa via the new highway with a comfortable short break.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:15 – Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
17:45 – It’s time to check into the homestay. Experience the rustic lifestyle of the local and watch the sun setting in the mountainous region. In the evening, enjoy the local bar nearby or socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Sapa
8:00 – Enjoy the breakfast prepared by the host family and start a new day with more hiking.
8:45 – Keep walking through the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session with the amazing surrounding landscapes. After passing a bamboo forest, you will arrive at Giang Ta Chai village – the home of Red Dzao minority. The total trekking distance is about 4km and the duration is roughly 2 hours.
11:00 – Exit the village via Giang Ta Chai Bridge to reach the main road where the driver is waiting to transfer you back to Sapa town.
12:00 - 14:00 – Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Sapa - Cat Cat – Hanoi
Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic
After lunch, we arrange the transfer back Hanoi
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
25 Jul 2018
We did a 3 day trek with our guide. It was the most amazing thing we have done, and having guide as our guide made it even more enjoyable. The guide spoke great English and was very knowledgeable of the area and it’s history. We were able to go at our pace for the whole trip. The homestays were great also, a great insight into how the locals live
04 Jan 2018
Everything was well organized and planned out. I just had a few detailed things that didn't quite go according to my expectation. 1) Bus. For myself and my 2 kids was great. The sleeper bus had double decker bunks, cocoon reclining seats that was very cozy. But if you're over 5'5 and above, you will not fit and will be miserable like my husband.The homestay is very basically with 20 mattresses on the floor with zero privacy. If you were a single lady traveling, you should think about that. The hotel for next day was great. 3) Our guide was good
14 Dec 2017
We talked with a lot of people who went to Ta Phin, Cat Cat, and who slept in some hotels in Sapa and they didn't like the tourist experience it was... We followed 3 H Mong girls who talked to us in Sapa and they took us to a village we didn't here about before. I don't spoil but it was the best experience ever !!! We followed mama sésé !