What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAM02
A longer cruise on L'amour Cruise with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining. This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
- Perfect trip for both a romantic getaway, and for honeymooners
- Discovery of Bai Tu Long Bay - Cong Dam area - Thien Canh Son cave
- Exciting activities: swimming - kayaking - sunbathing - cave discovering
- Attractive itinerary visiting to Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Chater boat price
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
This is a private cabin which located in 1st floor with a big sea view window
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- Kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Got Harbor - Lan Ha Bay
9:00 – 9:30: Optional pick you up from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter for 2.5 hours driving on 5B highway to the Got Harbor in Hai Phong Province for the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Tender will transfer you to embark Calypso Cruises. You will be served with a welcome drink and a towel.
Followed by our cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking into your cabins. While the cruise sailing, you enjoy a bon-appetite lunch and being impressed by the beauty of hundreds of karst islands on your way passing Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Visit Light and Dark Water Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people.
17:30: Return to Calypso Cruises. It’s time to admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy happy hour (buy 2, get 1 more free).
You take part in cooking demonstrations to learn our Vietnamese cuisine.
Take part in cooking demonstration by our chef to learn about Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: A great dinner awaits you.
20:30: Your free time to enjoy the landscapes of the Bay on the top deck, sing karaoke, enjoy ordered drinks from the bar, try your luck at squid fishing or just relax in your cabins, etc.
Overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Calypso Cruise
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong international cruise port - Bai Tu Long - Cong Do
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Halong International cruise port.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: L'amour Junk
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Got Harbor - Hanoi
06:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7:00 – 7:45: Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
8:00: Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Army Hospital Cave, a special place to save the significant Vietnamese history during the resistance war. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
10:00:Back to Calypso Cruises. Check out your cabin. You have lunch while the Calypso Cruise back to the harbor
12:00: Disembark the boat and return to port.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip.
Meals: B, L
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng Village - Thien Canh Son Cave
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.15 – 09.15 : Start cruising to Vung Vieng.
09.30 – 10.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.30 – 11.30 : Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming or relaxing. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
12.00 – 13.30 : Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach or in Thien Canh Son cave (Depending on the availability and weather condition).
13.45 – 15.45 : Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area
16.00 – 17.30 : Enjoy swimming or kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: L'amour Junk
- Cancellation deadline: 15 days prior tour departure
- Children from 4 years old are charged at adult price for charter cruise
- Transfer is optional by shuttle bus, contact us if you want private car
Questions & Answers
8.7Based on 6 reviews
Value for money8.8
10 Apr 2018
My trip on Calypso Cruise was awesome. A fun group of travelerss, but the best part was the crew. The crew were attentive, thoughtful and friendly. Thank our guide Tham was a joy. She always had a smile or a joke and a laugh. This helped set the tone for all on board.
17 Mar 2018
Had a fantastic cruise on calypso cruiser for 2 days and 1 night to Ha Long Bay. The visits and the meals were great, rooms very clean and all the staff, especially our tour guide, Tham, were so friendly and helpful. Tham spoke excellent English and was knowledgeable and informative. I would definitely recommend this cruise if visiting Hanoi.
07 Nov 2017
03 Sep 2017
30 Aug 2017
We stayed on a L'Amour Junk for 3 days and 2 nights as part of our honeymoon trip throughout Vietnam. The L'Amour 2 team with Khang, Chien, Toi and Alex were fantastic. My husband loves to take photos for a hobby and they were very accommodating to help him get some photos he wanted. The food was amazing and service was very helpful and informative of the area. The booking process was seamless and transportation to and from the hotel was well organized. We would definitely recommend this boat.