What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAD02
The same bright and fresh L'Azalee barand concept is featured throughout the boat, coupled with upgraded facilities and exciting new food and beverage menus will ensure our guests takeaway nothing but fond memories of their very special "L'Azalee Overnight Experience".
- Savor the unique beauty of Halong Bay
- Take part in fascinating activities such as swimming, kayaking,....
- Cruise through the awe-inspiring limestone formations and experience local culture firsthand on the largest vessel
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe room with mountain view
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
The Deluxe mountain view room comes with a unique view of the mountains.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome Drink
- Kayaking activities
- Morning Tai Chi on the Upper Sun deck
- Meals as mentioned (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and daily set sightseeing attractions
- Price Excludes
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transfer round trip HN - HL - HN (book in next step)
- Gratuities and personal Expenses
- Tax,travel insurance ans service charge
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Kayaking – Traditional dance show
7h30: Depart from Hanoi
11h30: Arrive at Mai Chau Lodge. Leave your luggage in the lobby while you relax and have lunch at our Bo Luong restaurant. Chef Hoa will prepare a special meal made from unique Mai Chau ingredients for you.
14h00: Your driver and tour guide will meet you in the lobby to take you to Bai Sang, the kayaking site, which is 15 km from Mai Chau Lodge. The drive takes approximately 30 minutes, as some stretches of the road are quite narrow. However, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way, including verdant rice paddies, long green bamboo bushes and Go Lao Waterfall
14h30: Arrive at Bai Sang. Your tour guide will help you prepare the life jackets and then instruct you on how to paddle the kayak correctly and safely. You will kayak for about 90 minutes on the Da River. Have fun and enjoy the peaceful natural scenery! Your guide will then take you to Pho Moi village, where members of the Muong ethnic minority live. You will also stow your kayak here. If you would like to go for a swim, feel free to do so. Afterwards, we will visit a local house, have some tea and talk to locals to learn more about their daily lives
16h30: Transfer back to Mai Chau Lodge
17h00: Arrive at Mai Chau Lodge. Rest and enjoy the hotel’s facilities and services, such as the swimming pool, steam bath and Lotus spa
19h00: Enjoy dinner at Bo Luong restaurant
20h30: Experience the traditional songs and dances of the Thai, Muong and H’Mong people, performed by Mai Chau locals. After the show, try the local traditional “can” wine, which is made from rice and cassava. You can drink the wine using bamboo straws
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mai Chau Lodge
- Day 2: Rock climbing - Mai Chau – Hanoi
7h30: Enjoy a tasty breakfast at Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool
8h30: Prepare your rock climbing gear with your tour guide, then jump on a bike to get to the rock climbing site. Starting from Mai Chau Lodge, you will cycle through Poom Coong and Lac Villages, go over Lac Bridge, and continue along a small road along rice fields and mountains. It will take you 15-20 minutes to get to the rock climbing site
9h00 – 11h00: Rock climbing
11h00: Cycle back to Mai Chau Lodge
13h30: Leave Mai Chau
17h00: Arrive in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions in Halong Bay
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
10 Jan 2019
06 Jan 2019