What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31JAS01
A classic passage along the former playground of dragons which offers memorable sights and sounds. Explore it with Jasmine Cruise tour for 2 days 1 night. Joining this tour, you enjoy exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - cooking - Tai Chi) and interesting itinerary (Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van).
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay -Tien Ong Cave - Cua van village)
- A luxury cruise with 23 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - cooking - Tai Chi)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees, taxes, service
- Charge English speaking guide
- On board cooking class
- All meals on board
- Tai Chi class
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Peak season surcharge: + 60usd/pax on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.30am on that morning.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 6 reviews
Value for money
09 Jun 2018
We had a lovely time on the Jasmine. We mainly loved the service as they surprised is with a honeymoon bouquet of flowers and serenaded us with a song after dinner! The food was lovely! We didn't get a chance to get hungry! I would definitely advise bringing a jacket for sea breezes!
05 May 2018
Halong Bay is incredible and we are delighted we got to experience this on the Jasmine Junk. The boat is lovely with an old worldly feel with plenty levels for seating to admire the views. The cabins are well appointed and spotlessly clean with amazing views as you wake up in the morning. The food was good, fresh with lots of choice for all. The staff were superb! They were warm and friendly giving lots of information as well as organising the activities so well. We really liked the attention to detail as two couples were on their honeymoon and they received flowers, champagne and a song from the Manager at dinner. We really enjoyed the visit to the fishing village, cave and climbing the 420+ steps to the top of Ti Top island, where the view was absolutely worth the effort! Halong Bay speaks for itself but our trip was made more special by being on the Jasmine Junk.
13 Apr 2018
We had a one night cruise on board Jasmine! After the drive from Hanoi (soon to be a lot quicker because of the newly constructed highway) we arrived at the air conditioned check in office and welcomed by the Heritage Line staff. After a welcome drink and a sit down taking in the view, we were asked to board Jasmine. Jasmine is lovely inside, very clean and spacious with fantastic staff. We were welcomed by the cruise manager and talked through the itinerary after which we were given some free time. The entire cruise whether it is one or two night is very well planned with lots of activities throughout the sailing time. The water was very still so you couldn't tell whether Jasmine was moving or not. The food on board was fantastic and drinks were not overpriced. Overall a fantastic experience and is highly recommended.
09 Mar 2018
After doing various boat tours in Asia, we weren't sure what to expect. The Jasmine Boat exceeded our expectations in every way. The boat itself is beautiful and immaculately clean. We stayed on the second floor, which had small balconies attached to the room, and the bed was very comfortable. But what stood out the most was the incredible food and wonderful staff. Be prepared to eat a LOT. Each meal has several courses -- we felt very spoiled. The biggest highlight was enjoying a New Year celebration with the staff. We were invited to try sashimi, Vietnamese wasabi, rice wine, and all sorts of delicacies you won't get at restaurants. It was so special to be included in the celebration. We stayed one night, which was plenty of time, but could certainly have done two. Overall, Jasmine was outstanding in every way, and we loved that the activities brought everyone who was traveling together.
12 Jan 2018
We loved this tour - and the scenery is superb. This tour was 100% professionally run and a luxurious way to spend a day and night. I wish we had stayed two nights. It is expensive (in my opinion) but worth every cent. Extremely well organised but not pushy. If you wanted to join in the nicely timed activities you could. The food was exceptional. The trips to the island, cave, floating village etc were all interesting and worthwhile. The bathroom / Shower was very good - more than we expected on a boat. The drive from Hanoi is arduous - especially if you are not used to the traffic - but we arranged a private driver and just sat back and enjoyed the ride. They stopped for a break at a big craft / souvenir centre (but there was no pressure to buy anything - no "sellers" They also stopped at the Pearl Farm and it was great - they take you through the process of implantng the "seed" and harvesting the pearl.