What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SEA02
Join Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 3 days tour, you will have chance to discover the secrets of Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong bay. Highlights are visits to Thien Canh Son cave, Cong Dam Area - the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches, and Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat or kayaking. It is expected to bring you the most enjoyable holiday on the bay.
- Sailing among famous Islets of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views
- Visiting Vung Vieng fishing village, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
- Exploring Cong Dam Area with kayaking and discover Thay Cave - one of the most large & well-hidden cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Tax and service charges
- Full life jackets onboard
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide onboard
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Huong Hai Halong bay Cruise Onboard insurance
- All meals onboard (L= lunch, D= dinner, B= breakfast, Br= brunch)
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Ocean View, hot water & luxury Standing Bathroom
- Price Excludes
- Private car (upon request)
- Kayaking, Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Halong Bay)
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Halong - Thien Cung Cave - Ba Hang Floating village - Hanoi
08.00 Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
12.00 Arrive in Halong city, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village. Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi.
19.30 Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 12 reviews
Value for money
02 Feb 2019
Well worth paying a little extra for the facility of a shorter trip to Halong BAY. Coach very comfortable. Boat was great also.Both staff anddriver lovely. Enjoyed the lunch and the little cookery class. Not sure Halong Bay will be able to accept any more tourists as the pollution is unreal there. See it while you can for what it is but dont expect any romantic sunrises/sunsets with the polluted air and sea.
23 Oct 2018
It's just incredibly awesome. Booking was a breeze. Very considerate and accommodating. The van driver despite limited English communication skills was kind. And we enjoyed the luxury travel in a van which only two of us had for ourselves.. The lunch was awesome.. The experience was simply awesome. I would love to bring my children back to Halong bay..
05 Oct 2018
Did the trip last November absolutely amazing and highly recommended. 5 star experience from the moment you board. Great variety of food, activities exceptional staff. Jackie with his passion is an asset to this company. All the staff are great and will continue to recommend this wonderful company/experience. New top class boat and facilities. Outstanding experience we had.
29 Jun 2018
We visited halong bay with awesome travel. The guide spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable. As well as warm and friendly! The bus and trip are exactly how it's described on the website. Our tour was a small group and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The bay is beautiful and nice to get away from the crowds. It's a little more expensive but well worth the money in my opinion . I would definitely recommend this trip. We've also booked our airport drop off with this company. Al and Jo Al and Jo
20 May 2018
An excellent way to spend the day. Pick from the hotel was prompt. Drive to Ha Long Bay was long, but comfortable. The journey starts with an awesome cave exploration then on the smooth cruising on the bay. You'll see floating cities, limestone islands, beautiful beaches, and amazing grotto's - tons of photo opportunities. The seafood lunch prepared on board was wonderful. I recommended this company for your holidays to Halong Bay Vietnam.