What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PHO02
You are cruising from awesome limestone cliffs of Halong Bay toward the centre of the World Natural Heritage site, discovering exotic formations of a limestone cave, and exploring the daily life of local people living on the bay....
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay
- Interesting itinerary (Halong - Luon Cave - Titop island - Sung Sot Cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - boat rowing - cooking - swimming - fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 14.5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Lunches, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Shutle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat trip
- Complimentary bottled water in the room
- Cooking demonstration and night activities
- Well experienced English speaking tour guide
- 2 nights on full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Meals as specified in the itinerary: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tax and All other services not clearly mentioned above
- 25% on Christmas 24/12 , New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year's Eve
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Halong Bay
08:00 – 08:30 Optional pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Oriental Sails
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long - Hanoi
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Meals: B, L
- Day 2: Drum cave- “ Parachute” Cave - Cua Van Village - Pearl Farm (B,L,D)
7.00- 7:45:Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
8.30 – 11.30:Leave the Halong Phoenix Cruiser on as maller boat and cruise to the Head islet and Drum Area, boat stop at cave for visiting.
12.00: A fresh seafood lunch is served on the support boat.
13.15: Boat will take you to the Pearl farm where you can learn the process of cultured pearls.
15.30: You will be back to cruise. Halong Phoenix cruiser is waiting for you at Titop island to welcome you on board.
16.30: Enjoy drinks, fresh fruits on the top deck and relaxing while the sun sets
19.00: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Halong Phoenix Cruiser
- Day3: Surprising cave - Halong - Hanoi
07:00' - 07:45' Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:00' - 09:00' You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
10:00' Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
10:20' A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
10:40' Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
11:20' Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
Meals: L, D
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
07 Oct 2018
We enjoyed the cruise a lot, food was really good and the tour guide is very patient in taking care of us and explaining each spot to us. She even shared about history of Vietnam and Hanoi, which is really helpful for first timer like us. Will definitely recommend to other friends who is coming to Hanoi
06 Oct 2018
My girlfriend and I booked a trip to visit Halong bay with Oriental sails. We booked online after looking at the pictures of the boat, rooms and looked at ratings Our initial concern was the room on board the boat would not be as expected, however we were plesantly surprised. Although not large, there was enough space to be comfortable and unpack for the night. There was also a private ensuite bathroom. The best part, however, was the large bedroom window that delivered some fantastic views of the scenery. Another highlight was the food which was delicious and plentiful. Also our guide, Tom, was great and very knowledgeable.
29 Sep 2018
We have got nice travel. It was amazing and beautiful, our guide was very friendly and careful. I travel with my dauther, and on the our ship we were met with other couples from New Zelland and Germany. Total 6 people on board. It was cool and comfortable, cabines were clean and food tasty and good decorated. We hope see Tu again, and wish lucky the crew in their difficult work!
Tae Kyu K
21 Sep 2018
I and my wife visited Ha Long Bay for one day trip. The guide speaks very good English that he explains and interpret all Vietnamese History during the Bus trip(which takes like 3 hours for one way) It was so helpful that I was learning something while I am traveling. The weather was bit humid but I could manage to see the beauty of Ha Long Bay with good explanation by Mr.Hung. We watched awesome scenaries and kayaking as well. We took our memorable pictures and come back to our hotel. I shall visit here again with my wife again.
21 Aug 2018