What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31MAJ01
Majestic Cruise is the first 3-star cruise on Halong Bay operators a Unique and Difference Journey. With destinations: Van Gia village or Pearl Farm Village will be a memorable journey of tourists to visit Halong Bay.
- A 3* cruise with 12 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau port
- Unique journey to visit Titop island and pearl farm
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe room with mountain view
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
The Deluxe mountain view room comes with a unique view of the mountains.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Halong Majestic Cruise
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- English speaking guide
- Kayaking or rowing boat
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Price Excludes
- Pickup by shuttle bus service
- Drinks & Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
08h30: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with our cycling tour for 2 hours
Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1PM. Surcharge USD 20/ person
19h00: A fabulous dinner will be served
20h30: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exotic dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Mo Luong cave - Mai Chau
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool
09h00: Climb up the stairs to visit Mo Luong Cave across from Mai Chau Lodge. The cave stretches 500 meters under Mt. Pu Kha and is rich in myths and legends of the local people. Discover the cave’s four caverns before returning
10h00: Start the walking tour to H’mong village to get a deeper immersion into the ethnic communities and to understand how they live from a real life perspective
12h30: Enjoy a picnic lunch at the village and drive back to the Lodge or drive back and have lunch at the Lodge
Note: Please note that the program for the second day can be change between Trekking tour to H’mong or Kayaking on Hoa Binh River
19h00: A fabulous dinner will be served
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3 : Poom Coong and lac Villages - Hanoi
09h00: Continue walk to Thai’s Village at Pom Coong & Lac
11h30: Back to hotel for Lunch (this meal not included in the package rate)
13h30: Leave Mai Chau to go back to Hanoi
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
06 Oct 2017
This was by far our best experience in Vietnam. We took a tour for my family with two kids and they loved it too. We learned so much about the culture of the local people and had a brilliant guide. The mai chau load get is such a lovely place to stay and provided an extremely relaxing escape from our first two days in Hanoi.
10 Mar 2016
On a vacation back to my beloved Vietnam, I chose Mai Chau as my destination to relax with my old friends. Everything's here so amazing. Differrent from the busy life in Ha Noi, Mai Chau is a quiet romantic village with picturesque landscape, fresh air, mighty mountains, mysterious caves, friendly people and awesome foods. It's really an interesting experience. In the afternoon we had an unforgottable memory. We visited two villages nearby and the special thing was we went by bike. Can you imagine? It's really really fun. After dinner, we walked to a ground near our stilt house and joined a campfire fulling of various games. We sang, we danced and we laughed a lot. We tried " ruou can" - a characteristic wine of Thai people, too. There's a lot of shop with colourful traditional clothes and lovely souvenirs. We even tried traditional dresses and took a lot of photos. It's an awesome trip and I absolutely come back here in near future.