What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88HLG01
In this full day trip, you will enjoy the most famous scenery and destinations of Halong Bay: visit one of the most beautiful caves named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Taking a rest in the bay of Wonders, relaxing on the crystal blue ocean or charming white sand beaches, you will soon forget all the pressure and enjoy your journey to the land of pleasure: wonderful landscapes, fresh and tasty seafood, peaceful atmosphere.
- Visiting one of the most beautiful Caves on Halong Bay – Thien Cung Cave
- Exploring the unique beauty of Halong Bay with many fun activities: cooking, swimming, rowing boat
- Cruising through stunning view of thousands majestic limestone islands in Halong Bay on traditional Asian junk
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Option 1: Standard group tour
Size : N/A Max Adults: 14
Bed size: N/AShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer by shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Visit to Heaven Palace Cave
- Kayaking/Rowing boat trip
- Day cruise trip in Halong Bay
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 01 soft drink/pax for lunch + tea break
- Roundtrip transfer by shuttle bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Other drinks, personal expenses
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Thien Cung cave - Tuan Chau pier - Hanoi
7:30 - 8:30 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay at Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong Bay
12:00 – 12:30 pm: You will be welcomed on Day Cruise. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as colored lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace.
Another activity, you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking (optional) for 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
16:00 pm: Return to the harbor around and we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
Around 20:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money