What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friend,honeymoon, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31GLR02
Glory cruise is a perfect product of luxury in Halong bay, setting new standards with an internationally led team, spacious and smartly designed cabins, and panoramic balcony views on selected cabins and exceptional personalized on board service.
- Glory Legend Cruise features 17 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Interesting itinerary (Soi Sim - Luon cave - Bai Tu Long bay - Sung Sot Cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - boat rowing - cooking - swimming - fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Suite ocean view
Size : 14 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts , 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- On board insurance
- English speaking guide
- Fishing squid & movie show
- Swimming, Local rowing boat
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board (B=Breakfast, Br=Brunch, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour, Sunset Party
- Price Excludes
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Drinks and Personal expenses
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay
7.30 – 12.00 Optional shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the the Red River Delta country side.
Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
12.00 – 13.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf island – Take break and welcome drink at Glory Legend Cruise Lounge.
Transfer to Glory Legend Cruise.
13.00 – 19.30 Welcome drink – receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu).
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00 Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
23.00 End of Day One program
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Glory Legend cruise
- Day 2: Halong - Bai Tu Long - Halong
06.00 – 08.30 Taking part in Tai Chi class on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes). Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.30 – 19.30 Transfer to day boat for visiting Cua Van village, a small community with around 700 residents living in the root of Ngoc Mountain. Visit Cua Van village by a rustic – row boat, meet the local people who will help you row the boat for sightseeing. Enjoy quiet space and fresh air, you will feel truly relaxing.
Back to day boat for visiting Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay, swimming at Ba Ham Lake area situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit).
Set menu lunch served on day boat.
Back to Glory Legend Cruise. Free time on boat for relaxing.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage Menu)
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck. Enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00 Deluxe Vietnamese Dinner will be served.
Evening activities include: Leisure time for chatting around the bar, watching many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music. Reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck with squid fishing on the boat.
23.00 End of Day Two program
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Glory Legend cruise
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi
06.00 – 08.00 The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi class session on the sundeck. Tai chi, also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30 Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Glory Legend Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.Back to Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive in Hanoi.
End of the trip.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money