What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31FLA01
Explore Halong Bay in 2 days with Flamingo Cruise, you will have a chance to admire the beauty of magical stalactites and stalagmites in the famous Surprise Cave, TiTop island. Freely explore the surrounding areas by your own on a kayak and at the end of the day, find yourself relax on a peaceful white sand beach or enjoy the calm and crystal clear water of the bay.
- Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Taking part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, join cooking class, doing Tai Chi
- Exploring the most beautiful cave in Halong bay - Surprise cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi Session
- On board insurance
- Cooking demonstration
- English Speaking Guide
- Fruits and local green tea
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- All meals on board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- Round-trip shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
13 Oct 2018
We booked the one night tour. Everything was perfect arranged. The rooms were very nice and we had an aditional bed. Of course, as in the most cruise ship, there is not a lot space for lugagge. But that was ok. The activites offered a wide range: cayaking, stop of an island with a superb view, visiting of a cave, morning thai chi ... . The food was exellent and the staff very friendly and well organised. We were lucky that we had nice weather. Thank you to all of you.
08 Oct 2018
Our tour guide picked us up from out hotel and after a 4 hour coach ride we arrived at the harbour. Our initial thought was the boat looked "tired" ... however, it didn't detract whatsoever. We were looked after from the minute we boarded to the minute we left. The boat and cabin were all wood, the cabin's bed was SOOO comfortable. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all delicious and the crew all worked hard. One of our party had a birthday and were surprised by a carved out fruit shell with a candle. The Thai Chi class at 6.30am was excellent, the first time we had tried this, followed by a delicious breakfast. The trip to the caves was excellent. Would highly recommend.
04 Oct 2018
We boarded the Flamingo 2D1N cruise during a recent trip at the end of September 2018 and it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made in our Hanoi trip. We were lucky to have the friendly and knowledgeable Johnny as our tour guide, who spoke great English and was humorous and friendly, having told us he had been a tour guide for 8 years. The whole package included transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi on the second day, with halfway stop at Hong Ngoc where visitors could see various handicrafts and souvenirs made by disabled people. We were surprised by the amount of food being served (course meal style) and they all tasted nice. We were lucky to have both rooms with private balconies and both rooms were huge, spacious, and clean. On the first day of the itinerary, we had kayaking along the crystal clear water before heading to the TiTop Island to take photo of the whole bay. Granted there were a lot of other cruises in the area but it was expected since Halong Bay was a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site and was in the itinerary for most people visiting Hanoi. We were given chances to try squid fishing during the night after the dinner as well although unfortunately Johnny told us it was the low season for squid and the chances of catching a squid was 2% based on his experience. On the second day, after breakfast we headed to the Cave of Surprise, where Johnny further regaled us on the features and history of the cave. The cave, just like Titop Island, would be full of people since we were told that all the 2D1N cruises practically had the similar itinerary. The boat sailed back to the port and the same bus then drove us back to Hanoi. In overall, it has been a great and wonderful experience in Flamingo Cruise.
Poh Yee L
29 Aug 2018
We went for 2D1N Ha Long Bay tour on August 23. The package includes: (a) first day: pickup from Old Quarter, overnight stay, food, 1-hour kayaking, Ti Top island visit, sunset, squid fishing and stargazing (b) sunrise watching, breakfast, Surprise Cave, brunch and transport back to Hanoi and drop-off at Hanoi. Our tour guide Johnny speaks good English and is very concise and clear with instructions so we are always well-informed of the activities. There are only 15 guests on the cruise so it is relatively quiet. We got free upgrade to deluxe room with private balcony so it is a plus! For every meal, we were served at least 3-course and more. The food tasted good and had nice presentation. On top of that, the cruise is clean and good. And the staffs are very helpful and friendly. we enjoyed our trip a lot.