What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRL01
A two-day tour, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, going through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
- Unique route to explore Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track
- 02 luxury cruises with 48 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Pier
- Stopover at Yen Duc village to enjoy local culture and enjoy water puppet show
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Luxury van
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Water puppet show
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and Massage Services
- Transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
30 Sep 2018
Just give in to team Dragon Legend and let them take care of you . Exceptional experience from the time we landed to the time they dropped as back. I would like to thank who took my initial email inquiry to each and every player ( JD , ship members . captain , chef all ) First time ever i kayak in here , that was magical . I lost my mobile phone ( LG V 30+ in that water - that was sad ) But hey we evolve with our experince - take care of your gear and prepare before going in the waters . Thank you guys . I will be back .
29 Aug 2018
Great cruise around Halong Bay. We took 2 days 1 night package. Cruise staff make big efforts to make our experience memorable. Staff is really kind. The itinerary was also great, we didn't share with other cruises the way so our experience was really authentic. Also kayaking was also fun. Only one issue was the food. Even though the food was really good cooked, they don't have any Western food option. Our overall experience with Indochina junk was wonderful.
07 Jul 2018
Did the 2D/1N cruise on the Dragon Legend in Halong, after being pleasantly and freely upgraded from the Dragon Pearl. Great and friendly crew and we were absolutely blown away by the efficiency. The operation runs like precision clockwork, without making you feel like sheep. The rooms really are quite beautiful, 28 other guests seemed kind of perfect, and Halong Bay is, simply, magnificent. Do NOT lie in bed and miss the sunrise. Breathtaking. Didn’t feel like we needed more than the 2D/1N. Food was almost five star, but maybe not quite. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this cruise
20 Apr 2018
did the 1-night 2-day Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise on DL2 with Mr Harry Potter, Smiley, and Andy as our tour director/guides. Everyone was super nice, really great with our kids. My older son (almost 4) had a blast - went swimming in the pool on board (great - nobody else was using it so he had it all to himself). Staff was super helpful and everyone spoke english. Room was really nice, quiet, comfortable. High chair and kid food for our 1-year old and 4 year old every night was awesome. Food was great. Bring crappy shoes for the "cave visit" cuz they will get trashed. Everyone in a fun relaxed mood the whole time, no complaints. Would def. do it again and hope to come back soon!