What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRG03
Dragon Gold cruise 3 days/ 2 nights will bring you to around Halong bay and Cat Ba island. Halong bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets, features a wide range of biodiversity, while the surrealistic scenery has indeed featured in endless movies. Cat Ba island is a tourist spot, attractive for its natural beauty and wonders endowed by nature. The immense limestone forests, marvelous grottoes, white sandy, clear water beaches and coral reefs on Cat Ba Island will certainly amaze all visitors. Let's come and join with us for a memoriable vacation.
- Take part in exciting activities: swimming - kayaking - squid fishing - cycling - climbing - cooking class
- Visit Pearl farm to understand process of pearl making and join cycling around Viet Hai village in Cat Ba island
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay which famous for its wonderful stalactites and stalagmites
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
1 night boat + 1 night hotel 3*/Viet Bungalow
Size : 16m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide
- Sunset party in the afternoon
- Biking, kayaking, cooking class
- Entrance fees, activities on board
- Private cabin based on double/twin/triple on board
- Price Excludes
- Tax, travel insurance
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi
07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
08:00 Check out hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long Bay again.
- Change onto Dragon Gold Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back
. 11:00 Have lunch on Junk while cruising back harbor and leave Dragon Gold Cruise,
- Start bus dive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
8.3Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
James M. Stanley
15 May 2018
We loved this cruise. It had the best price. We were picked up on time. Our tour guide spoke really good English. The boat had good condition and we had a double room with an ensuite. Food and drinks were great. The tour guide was great when explaining everything about Halong Bay and we learned a lot. I would highly recommend this trip.