What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRG02
Halong Bay is undoubtedly not only a national but also a world nature, a magnificient work of Natural Creator with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon, and also home to the ancient Viet people! Let's enjoy Dragon Gold cruise 2 days 1 night trip to have best experience.
- Studying the culture pearl making process in Halong Pearl farm village
- Having opportunity to explore the most remarked sites in Halong bay: Surprising cave - Titop island
- Taking part in exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Discover the local culture, stay with locals and take in the breathtaking views.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide
- Sunset party in the afternoon
- Biking, kayaking, cooking class
- Entrance fees, activities on board
- Private cabin based on double/twin/triple on board
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus (book in next step)
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Xo Village
08.30 leave Hanoi for Mai Chau. After 4-hr beautiful bus ride we reach Pom Coong, a village of the Thai ethnic minority in Mai Chau valley. Lunch in Pom Coong Village. In the afternoon we take light walk on village road to Xo, a village of the Thai ethnic minority. Dinner and overnight in a local house.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Xo Village – Buoc Village – Van Village
After breakfast at the home stay we say goodbye to the host and walk to Buoc Village. On the way we would see villagers working on rice paddies and children going to school. Lunch on the way. In the afternoon, we will reach the beautiful village of Van. We will spend the second night with a local family.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Van Village – Buoc Village – Van Mai Village – Hanoi
After breakfast at the homestay, we walk on village roads which run between mountains and rice paddies. We reach our lunch stop, Van Mai Village, around 11.30 am. Lunch in a local house before taking a bus ride back to Hanoi. We would arrive in Hanoi around 5.30 pm. Trip completes in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
19 Dec 2018
The village is still keep many things that is very cultural . People is friendly and hard working. The house’s architecture is traditional with basements for the animals living or stored. Up floor for family living. Having many plan and flower on the street and in the rice field. Hope the village always keep clean and culture
17 May 2018
Great time in wonderful Mai Chau area and villages around. Had a cool bicycle ride and a walk in the Valley to discover the ricefields and Thai houses & living environment. Our guide is a great guide who explained a lot about local ethnies. He also had so many ideas to shoot photos and videos so I now have unforgettable memories of the days spent in this beautiful area. So much fun ! Thanks again
19 Dec 2017
Incredible trip to Mai Chau. Arrived to a delicious lunch prepared at a home stay. This was followed by a bike ride around the local village with plenty of photo opportunities. Our Guide Chung was a superb host, he really went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. I really enjoyed the delicious food, trekking around the beautiful rice fields and learning about local life. I have never seen bubbles being blown from the stem of a leaf before
25 Sep 2015
Our family did a two-night homestay here, and it's quite pleasant. The village was really peaceful, the air was fresh and the villagers were friendly. We had a wonderful experience by helping out the house owner with his field work.