What you’ll get
Duration : Full day
Departure : Halong
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRB01
With one day tour, Dragon Bay boat takes you in comfort and the most leisurely cruising trip to explore natural beauty of Halong bay and get the chance to get “off the beaten track” and explore the secrets of the sea within Bai Tu Long area. Besides, you will also experience kayaking, cave visiting, fishing village… in a limited time.
- Visit mysterious Thien Canh Son cave
- Discover natural beauty of the bay with kayak
- Enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape in Bai Tu Long Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Upon request
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- Welcome drinks
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fee
- English speaking guide on board
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Spa service
- Bank charge
- Personal expenses
- Transportation round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (contact us)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hafd day tour
07:30: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international harbour
08:00: Embark Dragon Bay Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet…
09:30: Arrive at Cong Do area, choose one of these two experience to discover natural beauty of the bay.
Visit mysterious Thien Canh Son cave and relax on the beach
Kayak to explore this beautiful area then relax on the beach
10:15: Cruise back to harbor, pass by Dragon islet then have lunch on board
11:30: Disembark and say goodbye to the crew.
12:15: Drive back to Hanoi with stopover for short break. Trip ends.
7:30 – 8:00 AM: Optional pick up from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Halong bay .
12:00: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international harbour
12:30: Embark Dragon Bay Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet…
13.00: Have Lunch on boat
14:15: Arrive at Cong Do area, choose one of two experience to discover natural beauty of the bay.
Visit mysterious Thien Canh Son cave and relax on the beach
Kayak to explore this beautiful area and relax on the beach
15:30: Cruise back to harbor, pass by Dragon islet
17:00: Disembark, say goodbye to the crew.
17.15: Get on transportation back Hanoi. Trip ends .
- Hanoi – Halong (Day 1): Pick up from Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (7:30 – 8:00 AM) and transfer to Halong Bay. Free time and stay overnight at Halong city with your own arrangement ( or contact us for Halong city tour and hotel booking).
- Halong – Hanoi (Day 2): Joining day cruise on Dragon Bay then transfer back to Hanoi with stop at Yen Duc village for water puppet show. Arrive Hanoi at 17:00 – 17:30.
- Hanoi – Halong: Pick up from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter (7:30 – 8:00 AM) and transfer to Halong bay
- Halong – Hanoi: Transfer back to Hanoi at 17:00 then arrive hotel at 20:30.
This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
Transportation by Luxury Van
Base on timing and cruise itinerary, we arrange optional shuttle transfer for each option as below schedule:
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
13 Feb 2019
It is an experience not to be missed. I have made some traditional cruises, but this is paravapasar a different day totally. The room is really amazing, with unique views from the bedroom and from the bathtub, much more luxurious and large than many rooms of 4 star hotels. The views are incredible, the food very good and the attention excellent. A peace and tranquility, accompanied by those landscapes make an unforgettable day and night. Highly recommended!
09 Jun 2017
Very nice boat. Ideal for a family. We (family with 4 children of 9.7, 6, 4 years) have greatly enjoyed this trip. The program was adapted to the children. Extra swimming, former dinner, sleeping longer ... The guide arranged everything fine. It is a very quiet boat with nice bedroom. Delicious food . The staff was very helpful. To enjoy
18 May 2017
It was a great slow cruise to the deep areas of Halong Bay. Fantastic little islands all over the straits you will pass through in this journey. The cruise stopped after 2.5 hours at little man made island for a tour of the cave and also providing canoeing services. Lunch was awesome with variety and served in a very relaxing setting. The cruise back was also great witnessing the sunset just in time before arriving at the port. A great cruise, the team did a good job. A must do if you are in Hanoi or staying a Halong Bay.