What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31CAL01
Discover the beauty of Halong Bay with Calypso Cruiser and you will surely not be disappointed. The two-day tour will take you through the most outstanding scenes of the Bay including caves, islands and fishing areas, etc. We also offer you a wide range of Vietnamese seafood dishes which are favoured by most international visitors.
- Admire the majestic limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Visit the medium size and less visited cave - Thien Canh Son
- Explore more about usual lives of fishing village via chatting with fisherman
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price per person joining group tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi exercise
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Kayaking with guide or Rowing boat trip with local rower
- Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi
7.00 - 7.45: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van.
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
13.00 – 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00: Leave Mai Chau and drive back to Hanoi.
18.30 – 19.00: Drop you off at your hotel, end of service.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
23 Nov 2018
Did a private tour here, and my girlfriend loved the village. The atmosphere here was excellent, really clean and full of local culture. Furthermore, the locals here were really friendly and helpful, we did a few hours tried to weave the local clothes here and had a total mess :)
18 Nov 2018
Had an excellent trip with our guide exploring the pass and village. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly and a key part in the experience. The one day trip is well worth a go! The people in the village don't try to sell you everything under the sun either!
05 Oct 2018
A tourist guide took us for a bicycle tour in the surrounding area. we rode through paddy fields. we witnessed the amount of hard work of these farmers as it was harvesting season. however, they looked happy and healthy.
14 Apr 2018
Helen R. Linquist
03 Jan 2018