What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AZE02
As tourist know to Halong Bay as Natural wonder Heritage of the world, now day more and more Boat tour’s organizer made the same itinerary to discover Halong Bay. We realized, it’s over and crowded by 500 boats on the route. Make something so difference. Azela Cruise! we found it and take you on the quietly and charming through Halong Bay till Lan Ha Bay - Deep in Natural of emotion way.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay
- Take a special itinerary visiting Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Pearl farm
- Join unique activity: snorkeling on quite beach to explore undersea world
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Private tour from Sapa, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Tea and coffee for breakfast
- Meals on board: 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts
- 02 complimentary bottles of water per room per night
- Activities mentioned in itinerary: swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, Cooking class, Biking
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverage, tip, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Sapa hotel - Sau Chua and Sa Seng - Hang Da Village - Hau Chu Ngai - Pho Village - Sapa
Be ready at your hotel in Sapa at about 09:00am, our local guide and driver for a short road transfer along of main road northeastwards to the starting point of trekking. Hiking uphill on a rocky path for 2 hours along the narrow valley which runs between two high mountains passing two villages of the Black H'mong people: Sau Chua and Sa Seng.
The H'mong people here have just recently changed their living way from swidden cultivation style into the sedentary one. So there are still a lot traces of the past time can be seen: rudimentary houses, stone wall around houses... Lunch break in the village.
After lunch, we continue along the same trail gradually uphill the Den Thang mountain for an hour to Hang Da Village of the H'mong which sits at 1,800m height and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Paying visit to several local houses.
Leaving Hang Da and enjoy easy walk on high elevation for half an hour which offers great view of Muong Hoa Valley until arriving to Hau Chu Ngai, another village of the Black H'mong. This portion of the trek offers chances for taking the best photos of landscapes.
Getting downhill for another hour along a dirt track to Pho Village at the center of Hau Thao Commune. You will be picked up from here to get back to Sapa.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
14 Jan 2019
We spent a fabulous day from Sapa town to the village and beyond. We was spent seeing amazing views, having a great lunch and perfect nature. She is extremely knowledgeable about the area as she has been here all her life. She cares so much about what she does you can tell she really enjoys it. Everything was perfect from start to finish. If we ever get back to this beautiful area we will book another trek with her
07 Jul 2018
I have just returned from a one day trek. I am 61 years old and Mu tailored the route to suit my fitness level. I learned so much about the local cultures. It is a day I will not forget and one of the best experiences I have had in Vietnam. Thank you Mu