What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AZA01
Azalea is a brand new luxury cruise that offers 20 spacious cabins designed to deliver oustanding comfort on the ocean which will surely give you a true sense of the holiday. Also, there is a marvelous sundeck that gives you, even more, relaxation combining with a view of a emerald Halong Bay water. Azalea brings you into middle of Lan Ha Bay - away from the majority of tourist boats but has the same breathtaking seascape.
- Take only 1,5h instead of 4h by luxury private air-conditioned cars
- Join many excited activities: kayaking - sightseeing sunset - night squid fishing - cooking
- Experience one of the first 5 star cruises ever that has the best itinerary: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Private tour price
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (Breakfast = B, Lunch = L, Dinner = D)
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Price Excludes
- Luxury mini van Hanoi- Haiphong- Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh - Trang An - Hanoi
08.00: pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city by private transfer to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
13:00: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 46 reviews
Value for money
09 Jun 2019
This trip is worth the visit. The pagoda is gorgeous. Quite a walk in there. I wouldnt recommend coming in here on a super hot day. A hat, sunblock or even umbrella is a must bring. Trang An is beautiful. This place is like the mini version of Halong Bay. The boat trip was great but maybe a bit too long in a hot day. Lol. I think i was just having a hard time adjusting with the heat. The buffet lunch was okay. Definitely not wheelchair friendly. I would consider this place as a must visit in Vietnam
02 Jun 2019
We went this tour on 31st May, with tour guide Leo, he's very friendly and funny,. The bus pick us up on time in the morning, the seat of the bus was very comfortable. It's two hrs journey to Bai Dhin and then trang An, We love the scenery in trang an, it's really great and we went to 4 caves, beautiful, And we appreciate the woman who row our boat number 1034, she's very kind and i think it's really hard work for her to row for us for two hrs.. On the way back to hotel we reach back around 7pm. Overall it was a great tour and we'll recommend to anyone to visit trang an.
01 Jun 2019
The tour was well organized. Tour guide was funny and informative. It was so hot so bring an umbrella for the open boat tour of Trang An and the walking tour Bai Dinh, a fan, water and sunblock. The buffet could be better.
11 May 2019
Very good tour , our guide was good and informative . very accommodative they picked us and dropped us from/ to a new address without hassle ( since we had changed hotel last min) . Will definitely recommend this tour as it comes with electric car at the Bai dinh pagoda.
28 Apr 2019
My day trip was lead by our guide, the very friendly, helpful, humour and informative tour guide! Kimi shared with us some useful information and history of Hanoi during the long hour bus trip and took good care of us as the weather was relatively hot that day. The trip to Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An is enjoyable despite the hot weather and you will for sure be amazed by the view of Bai Dinh and the nature of Trang An. It is definitely a must visit place at Vietnam.