What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ATH02
Athena Luxury Cruise offers genuinely life-enriching, unique and authentic Halong cruises. A longer trip visits both Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay with one of the most luxurious cruises - Athena Luxury Cruise. With 3 days, you will have opportunity to admire majestic beauty of the bay through top attractions such as Vung Vieng village, Cong Dam area, Thien Canh Son cave; and join many exciting activities such as kayaking, rowing bamboo boat, cooking class, night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on roof top deck.
- Have opportunity to overnight in suite cabin with private balcony and experience 5-star services
- Join exciting activities (kayaking/rowing bamboo boat, cooking demonstration, fishing, swimming, taichi)
- Get a unique and interesting itinerary: Bai Tu Long bay - Vung Vieng village - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Fruits setup in cabin
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat
- Sauna from 15.30-17.30
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Bottles of water in cabin
- Experience English speaking guide/ station guide
- Full board meals: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide as indicated in the itinerary
- A bottle of wine in Athena Family Suite and Athena Terrace Suite Cabins
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin, with hot shower inside the cabin
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants and full board on the boat in Bai Tu Long
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme. All Halong Bay boats will be fully licensed and comply with current safety regulations.
- Price Excludes
- Round trip transfers Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Any insurance, Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
08 Sep 2018
We spent a few days on this amazing cruise with everything taken care of. Cruise staffs went above and beyond to ensure that we had an amazing time. Beautiful food for every meal and great experiences and sights. A beautiful boat that felt like an amazing hotel. We would definitely recommend!