What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31APH02
Experience the stunning world heritage listed Halong land and seascapes, the unique lifestyle of its traditional people and their way of life, and some of its lesser-known secrets in true style and elegance on our luxury 3-day escape. You will cruise to the far side of Halong bay in luxury and comfort, an area that’s not yet on tourist’s radar. There is plenty of time for nature lovers to discover many secluded beaches, lagoons, and caves.
- 2 luxury cruises with 17 cabins each, daily departure from Tuan Chau Marina
- Cruise to the far side of Halong bay in luxury and comfort, an area that’s not yet on tourist’s radar.
- Discover the hidden lagoons, grottos and crystal waters by kayak
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 17 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Expired on Jan 01 2020
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2020
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Limousine, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner (Set Menu)
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Sampan boat trip/ kayaking
- Tai Chi session
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Price Excludes
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by Limousine (book in next step)
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- The itinerary might subject to change due to weather or tide condition with our prior notice
- Cruise schedule subject to change upon weather and operation conditions
- Tour is not operated between 03 and 07 Feb 2019
Questions & Answers
8.7Based on 7 reviews
Value for money
11 Sep 2018
Just returned from a wonderful 2 night cruise with Aphrodite. I cant say enough wonderful things about this cruise, I had high hopes and wasn't disappointed. From the booking and efficient e mail reply's, the organisation was first rate. As everyone says if you can, go for the 2 night stay. I imagine the one night is a bit rushed. I only discovered they did 2 nights when reading the reviews. Most websites seem geared up for one, indeed some of our fellow travellers weren't aware either, leaving sadly after one night. Parts of the interior, exterior, loungers etc are looking a bit tired but the parts that count ie rooms/beds are great. The dining room is beautiful with the wood interior and beautifully laid tables. Fairly small and intimate, very Agatha Christie! Over 2 nights you get a better chance to bond with fellow passengers, my daughter and I enjoyed the company of our fellow guests. The food is beautifully presented, plentiful and tasty. They take safety very seriously especially on the trips, another bonus of the 2 night stay is you get to go to the fishing village, here you get away from the crowds and other boats, it was very peaceful. It was my daughters birthday on the boat and the staff went the extra mile, she was truly touched. Thank you for a memorable trip. I hope to be back with my 84 year old mum!
07 Jul 2018
We took the 3 day - 2 night cruise in Ha Long Bay. We had our 3 children with us. They allocated 2 adjoining rooms, and they were perfect! Everything about the cruise was amazing. We had free private transfers to and from Hanoi, which is about 4 hours each way. All the staff and facilities were excellent on board. There were activities to join in with if you wanted. Food was amazing and they catered well and easily for our dietary requirements. I would advise to skip the swimming at the beach on the first day. The water is dirty with rubbish and diesel from the hundreds of boats, and there are so many people wanting to cool off. Better just to take a cold shower when you're hot! Just a fantastic experience that our whole family enjoyed. I hope I can visit again one day.
16 Jun 2018
After lots of research my partner and I decided to do the 3 day and 2 night cruise with Aphrodite Cruises, and I could not recommend the company highly enough. Everything was exceptionally well organised from the moment we booked, the staff were superb throughout, and we loved all of the activities during our cruise. A special mention must go to the chef on the boat. Without a doubt the best food we had during 10 weeks in SE Asia. Thank you so much. For those wondering whether to do 2 or 3 days, we absolutely loved having the extra day, and if time/ finances allow it do it!
31 Mar 2018
Had a lovely time on the cruise of Halong Bay. We stayed for 2 night and 3 days which we felt was enough however not due to the hospitality but the bay itself. The food was tasty, from a 4 course lunch and dinner to a buffet brunch which had many options both local and international. Activities are the same no matter what cruise you select which makes them super busy and detracts from the experience. Nothing to do with the cruise though and highly recommend it.
23 Feb 2018
The whole trip is very well organised, everything is run like clockwork and the itinerary is very full. We would definitely recommend this tour, and this tour company as it felt very intimate with such a small amount of guests. Also, there are many trips that come out for just the day but bearing in mind the 4 hour journey to and from Hanoi, we think overnight is definitely the way to experience this incredibly beautiful place. Well worth the money. A must!