What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AMI02
With only 3 Luxury cabins, Amira cruise meets the expectation of couple, family or small groups of dear friends and good for any guests like privacy as well as enjoying the journey as they desire. Once onboard, passengers can do as they please. You are free to prepare romantic time with partners and there is no better way to express your feeling in such a private boat option.
- Enjoy “Pruning fruits and flowers class” and “Cooking class – making spring rolls”
- Visit and explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave
- Discover Vung Ha geological park through kayak to see panorama of Bai Tu Long bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Private transfer
- Insurance on board
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide on board
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Kayaking, bamboo boat, taichi, cooking class
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- VAT, Tips and gratuities
- Drinks and other services not mentioned.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 2: Cap La - Vung Vieng village - Cong Do
07:40 Taichi on the sundeck.
08:00 Breakfast is served at restaurant. The boat is moving outside the bay to through the hundreds of amazing rocks and going to Cap La.
09:30 Drop anchor at Cap La. Discovering Cap La geological park through kayak to see panorama of Bai Tu Long bay with the thousands of islets around. You can stay on private beach for kayaking.
11:30 - 12:00 Come back and have lunch on boat in a romantic area of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:00 - 15:30 Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village (the biggest one, quiet and peaceful place in Bai Tu Long). 16:30 Back to the boat and start cruising back Cong Do to stay overnight.
- Enjoy “Pruning fruits and flowers class” while the boat get back to Cong Do.
- Enjoy “Happy hour” with “Buy two get third one free” applied from 17:00 to 19:00. 1
9:00 - 19:15 Set menu dinner is served in restaurant.
20:15 - 20:30 Relaxing time with squid - fishing program.
22:00 Free time and stay overnight on boat.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Amira cruise
- All the schedule is made to be changed in regards with the weather condition permit.
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
13 Jul 2017
Amazing ship, we had for our family alone (5 adults). The tour guide's English was near to perfect, and he was very very well informed. The cook and all the other staff were very friendly. Excursions were interesting, activities were fun and we had a superb family time on the boat. Upon arrival at the shore, we were told our driver would be late and we feared for our flight, but they clearly knew what they were talking about. Driver was not late, and we arrived at the exact time the guide told us we'd arrive. Chapeau!