What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AMI01
Amira cruise 2 days is a special tour with unique itinerary to discover Bai Tu Long Bay. Here, you will have chance to visit Vung Vieng fishing village by bamboo boat and learn about local life of fishermen. Exploring Thien Canh Son cave and joining cooking class are also interesting highlights on Amira cruise. Let's come and join us for a lifetime!
- Explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave
- Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village - the biggest one, quiet and peaceful place in Bai Tu Long
- Take part in exciting activities: swimming, bamboo boat rowing, fishing, cooking, doing Taichi, seeing sunrise...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunches, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Insurance on board
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide on board
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Bamboo boat, taichi, cooking class
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- VAT, Tips and gratuities
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong- Hanoi (Book in next step)
- Drinks and other services not mentioned.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
30 Jan 2019
This time, I participated in the two-day and one-night trip of Amira Cruise to Halong Bay, and the harvest was full. The boat can carry up to 8 tourists. The four of us are very fortunate. It is the only group of tourists on board, so we have to open the whole boat for a two-day trip. After arriving at the port at noon, I boarded the boat for lunch, and in the afternoon I visited the Surprise Cave and experienced kayaking. For dinner, enjoy BBQ on board and experience small tubing after dinner. After enjoying breakfast on the boat the next morning, board the boat to the floating fishing village to experience the local customs. Return to the port at noon to end the trip. Meals, rooms and all the staff on board are very warm and welcoming. Recommended for travelers who want to stay in Halong Bay for one night.
26 Jan 2019
Slow down, drifting with the wind, the breeze scorned, and emptying the chores in your head is a wonderful charging journey. Rich in activities and friendly service, suitable for people who want to stay away from the city